Greetings Haywood Park Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want you to know that the safety and health of our guests and employees, as it has always been, remains our highest priority.
Effective 6/26/20 beginning at 5 P.M. North Carolina is under a Governor ordered Mandate requiring all people must wear face coverings when in public places, indoors or outdoors, where physical distancing of 6 feet from other people who aren’t in the same household or residence isn’t possible.
We have made several changes in the service we provide to ensure your safety, as well as our employees, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We will be practicing social distancing. Per the guidance provided by the CDC, it states to avoid close contact with others by staying at least 6 feet away.
- We have adjusted our daily housekeeping schedule to align with our new social distancing policy. Housekeeping stay-over room service will not be performed on a daily basis at this time however, is available upon request only, between the hours of 10am to 2pm. In addition to this, we will continue to use cleaning and disinfectant protocols to clean rooms upon guest’s departure and will concentrate heavily on those high touch items. Our heightened cleaning process includes the full sanitization of rooms. Please also note that any deliveries of items to guest rooms by our staff will be contactless.
- Our food and beverage & amenity offerings have been modified to follow local jurisdictions health requirements. At this time, Isa’s Bistro Restaurant & Bar is currently CLOSED Monday & Tuesday; OPEN Wednesday-Sunday
- Breakfast Wed-Fri 7a-10:30a; Brunch Sat & Sun – 7a-3p; Lunch: Wed – Fri 11:30a-4p; Dinner: Wed, Thur. & Sunday 4p-9p; Dinner Fri & Sat. 4p-10p
- Breakfast – available at Cambria Hotel next door in Hemingway’s on Monday & Tuesday- 7a-11a/See Front Desk Agent for Coupon to present to Hemingway’s.
- For additional dinner options please consider Hemingway’s Cuba Restaurant & Bar located on the 4th floor at the Cambria Hotel next door/23 Page Ave.
- Our Fitness Center open effective 9/4/20 – 5 p.m. with limited occupancy. Valet Parking Services available at this time by calling 0 for the Front Desk to schedule your vehicle
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during these unsettling times. If there is anything, we can do to further enhance your experience with us, or you have suggestions on how we may better serve you and our other guests during this time, please contact us at the Front Desk by dialing 0 on your in-room phone.
We thank you again for staying with us, please keep safe and enjoy your time here in the Mountains!
With Warmest Regards,
Victoria Marino, General Manager
Please Note: These updates are accurate as of today.
Based on your actual stay dates, these details could change. Please reference this information regularly for updates.
We take the safety of all our guests very seriously and during these times of heightened awareness, we have taken additional steps to ensure you are comfortable staying with the Haywood Park Hotel. Fall is in the air and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the spectacular color and fresh mountain air of Western North Carolina at this time of year.
The hotel staff has implemented the following additional cleanliness and safety protocols to ensure the comfort of our guests.
Safety and Prevention:
- Employees will be screened on arrival, including temperature checks to ensure their general health and well-being. All employees have signed a safety pledge, received additional safety and sanitation training, will be wearing masks, gloves and all necessary protective equipment during their time at the Haywood Park Hotel.
- All public areas will receive continuous sanitation.
- Maximum occupancy for public spaces, elevators, and the fitness center are posted for guest safety.
- Following all guidelines provided by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and Buncombe County
- Covid Page provided to guests at front desk.