Please Note: These updates are accurate as of today. Based on your actual stay dates, these details could change. Please reference this information regularly for updates.
We take the safety of all our guests very seriously and during these times of heightened awareness, we have taken additional steps to ensure you are comfortable staying with the Haywood Park Hotel. Spring is in full swing and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the fresh mountain air of Western North Carolina.
As of May 23, 2020, the Haywood Park Hotel is open to accept guests. The hotel staff has implemented the following additional cleanliness and safety protocols to ensure the comfort of our guests.
Safety and Prevention:
- Employees will be screened on arrival, including temperature checks to ensure their general health and well-being. All employees have signed a safety pledge, received additional safety and sanitation training, will be wearing masks, gloves and all necessary protective equipment during their time at the Haywood Park Hotel.
- All public areas will receive continuous sanitation.
- Maximum occupancy for public spaces, elevators, and the fitness center are posted for guest safety.
- Following all guidelines provided by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services and Buncombe County.
Food and Beverage:
- Isa’s French Bistro is currently under renovation and will reopen at the end of June.
- Daily breakfast will be a chef curated basket provided by Chef Pete Crockett of Isa’s French Bistro.
- Our sister restaurant, Hemingway’s Cuba, located on the 4th floor of the Cambria Downtown Asheville is open daily for breakfast, dinner and Sunday brunch. Offering the best view of the Blue Ridge Mountains and downtown Asheville, this is a can’t-miss experience.
- A list of local restaurants open for dining and/or offering to go can be provided by the Front Desk.